So excited about this week’s message at VALLEY Christian Church, “7 Habits for Spiritual Health“. It’s part of our “TRANSFORMED” series. Click on the highlighted link to see the bumper and to learn more. I hope to see you this Sunday at 8:30, 10:15 or 12:00!
Here’s a brief overview from last week “Setting Personal Goals By Faith”:
Romans 12:2a (NIV)
Why are goals important to changing my life?
1. Goal Setting Is A Spiritual Responsibility – Philippians 3:12-15a (ERV)
2. Goals Are Statements Of Faith – Ephesians 3:20 (The Message), Matthew 9:29b (NIV)
3. Goals Focus My Energy – 1 Corinthians 9:26 (NLT)
4. Goals Keep Me Going – Job 6:11 (NLT)
5. Goals Build My Character
6. Good Goals Will Be Rewarded – Proverbs 11:27 (GNT), 1 Corinthians 9:25 (NLT)
Will this goal honor God?
Is this goal motivated by love?
Will this goal require depending on God?
Proverbs 16:9 (The Message)
God provides three helps for change:
1. I need God’s spirit to empower me
2. I need God’s word to guide me
3. I need God’s people to support me
(If you’d like to view this entire message click HERE.)