Sitting here, drinking a piping hot cup of coffee on this Monday morning, my heart is full of gratitude and thanksgiving as I muse about how awesome God is and the blessings He is pouring out on the VALLEY Christian Church Family!
- It’s absolutely mind-blowing to see God working through our, “What On Earth Am I Here For” Campaign!
- Over the last three weeks, VALLEY has averaged 744 each Sunday in attendance (Each of these Sundays setting the top 3 attendance weeks in the 38 year HISTORY of our church)!
- What a joy to see so many new faces to VALLEY at our GroupLink last night signing-up to join a Community Group to “do life with” over the next 6 months!
- It’s so humbling watching over 180 volunteers every Sunday serving The VALLEY Family in our three gatherings. It’s hard to think of a greater example of Christ-like character than a volunteer serving others.
- The stories we are hearing every single week of men and women receiving Christ as their Savior who have and are walking through heart-breaking and painful experiences are inspiring and leave us in awe of God’s power and love to transform hurting hearts.
I really can’t imagine how things could get any better than they are right now, but then again, I pretty much feel that way after every Sunday. The words I used to close the message, “Called To Be Loved” yesterday, ring in my ears this morning as I am overwhelmed by God’s love and goodness:
“God smiles when we love him supremely, trust him completely, come to him boldly, and praise and thank him continually.”