Here are 5 practical things that we’re encouraging everyone in the VALLEY Christian Church family to do to make Easter amazing this year:
1) Be at one of our three Easter Sunday gatherings at 8:30am, 10:15am or 12:00pm
2) If you’re serving at one of our gatherings, plan on attending an additional one as well, that way, you won’t out on receiving this Easter as you serve.
3) Invite people in your world. 82% of unchurched people said they would attend a church if they were invited! Let’s be the ones who ask those 82%!
4) Use Social Media. We can leverage powerful social tools like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others to inform and invite unchurched friends and family to truly experience the joy of Easter this year.
5) Pray!!!! John Wesley once said, “God does nothing but by prayer, and everything with it.” Everything we do for Christ must begin with prayer.
I can’t wait to see all that God does in and through the VALLEY Family over this coming historic and epic Easter weekend!
2 thoughts on “5 Things You Can Do For Easter”
We are there.. Looking forward to Easter Sunday as well as Good Friday!!! And… we are bringing people!!! Amen!
Awesome Kristal! It’s going to be an EPIC weekend!!!