Trust is an essential element of any team, whether that’s a church staff or a sports team. Here are 7 reasons why TRUST is a must:
1. Trust heightens focus. You can’t focus on the task at hand if you have doubts about the motives of your team mates.
2. Trust creates a positive environment for growth. Suspicion causes teams to implode.
3. Trust makes others feel more responsible for their actions. Controlling leadership encourage irresponsibility.
4. Trust brings out the best in others. “I believe in you” is one of the strongest statements in the English language.
5. Trust is a force multiplier. A team that is built on trust will accomplish more than a team that lacks trust.
6. Trust strengthens relationships. Doubt and suspicion undermine relationships.
7. Trust adds value. Where trust is lacking, team members feel insecure and unsure.
How’s the trust level on your team? If you feel stuck in a rut in your ministry or organization, it could be time to trust, in order to experience a breakthrough together.