Continuing the series of posts about goals:
1. Recognize that this will involve change. Change can be stressful but without change there will be NO Progress.
2. You must have a vision.
3. Must have Daily Disciplined Accountability.
4. You must be a “team player” (cooperative attitude).
5. Must stay in shape physically, mentally and spiritually.
6. Break your goal into small pieces. Remember, you can eat an elephant one bite at a time.
7. Begin NOW.
8. Don’t be a “SNIOP” (person Susceptible to the Negative Influence of Other People).
9. Share you goals with positive people who encourage you.
10. Practice positive self-talk.